Super Contributor
DI

Re: Should I ask for a recon or CLI?

My credit is clean as a whistle now.   I just checked my Citi offer.

I can make purchases at 0% interest for 9 months from the date account opened.  After,  it will go to 15.99

If within 9 months if I make any BT's I will get the 0% interest rate.   No annual fee.

I don't use the card personally.  I let Mom charge a small amount on it each month, and pay it immediately. 

I don't pay interest on any of the cards I use. 

Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

smallfry wrote:
Top tabs look under Tools. If it's not there you need to wait. Some cards I understand never get the free luv button. OP do not call just look for the CLI under tools.

I must have one of those. In 6 years I've never had an increase. :smileysad:

7/09 (myfico)
TU-742
EQ-779

CC interest free as of 8/09
Time can heal all wounds and a low FICO.
"Hello my name is Sandy and I'm a recovering crediholic".

Valued Member
Fico750

at the top of the screen there is some buttons click the tools bar;;;;;;;scroll down and look for a credit increase

button if its there hit it and it wil tell you you can have   x  amount of dollars increase for a soft pull

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+