Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I be concern?

tag
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Should I be concern?

I was instantly approve for a CITI CC last week,( had to call the rep due to vertification and I did it over the phone and the credit anyaslt came back with instant approval) anyways she told me I would get my card in 4-7 days.

As you know today is the 6th day for me already and it's a Saturday so the last day for mail delivery today since there's no mail delivery on Sunday. Should I wait to see if I get the card in the mail today or call CSR to tell them I never received my card?

My chase freedom only took 5 days to get to me. (I reside in NYC btw)

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Should I be concern?

@JaeJae12 wrote:
I was instantly approve for a CITI CC last week,( had to call the rep due to vertification and I did it over the phone and the credit anyaslt came back with instant approval) anyways she told me I would get my card in 4-7 days.

As you know today is the 6th day for me already and it's a Saturday so the last day for mail delivery today since there's no mail delivery on Sunday. Should I wait to see if I get the card in the mail today or call CSR to tell them I never received my card?

I would give it until Wednesday then call in. Sometimes it takes longer.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 5
WallyxD
Frequent Contributor

@JaeJae12 wrote:

Same exact boat. I was instantly approved for Citi last Sunday. I thought they were based in NY, I'm only in PA so I'm not sure as to why it's taking so long to receive my card. I'm betting it'll get here no later than Tuesday.

AE CC: $1,050 | AEO Visa: $1,890 | Cap1 QS: $2,100 | Chase Freedom: $1,000 | Citi Forward: $1,500 | Citi Double Cash: $1,000 | Discover iT: $500 | GameStop: $1,650 | Overstock: $1,700 | PayPal Smart Connect: $1,500 | Walmart $2,200

TU (Discover): 663 | EQ (Citi): 651
Message 3 of 5
boomhower
Valued Contributor

@WallyxD wrote:

@JaeJae12 wrote:

Same exact boat. I was instantly approved for Citi last Sunday. I thought they were based in NY, I'm only in PA so I'm not sure as to why it's taking so long to receive my card. I'm betting it'll get here no later than Tuesday.

Where they are based out of has no bearing on where the cards are manufactured.  I seriously doubt they have their own card manufacturing facility in the basement of their downtown skyscaper.   Give it until the middle of the week before getting to worked up.

Message 4 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Boomhower is correct, their card manufacturing dept. could be clear across the US from their home base.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.