Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I call US Bank?

tag
MrCrabs
Regular Contributor

Should I call US Bank?

I app'd for a Harley Davidson Secured card about a week and a half ago, They pulled my credit last Friday according to CK and I have not recieved an email, phone call, letter, pulled funds from checking, etc and not sure if I should be more patient or call them to see what the deal is. This is my first US Bank card so not sure if this normal for them or if I should call.

Capital One Platinum | $1,500Discover IT | $1,800Victoria's Secret Angel VIP | $500Citi Secured | $200
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
youdontkillmoney
Valued Contributor

Re: Should I call US Bank?

Doesn't hurt to call but in my experience US Bank can take a few weeks. I'd just be patient and wait or call if you cannot wait.

Message 2 of 8
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

It took them 7 and 8 days to add pre approved CLI to my cards they are slow

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 8
MrCrabs
Regular Contributor

Okay thanks guys, I will be a little more patient and wait another week and see what happens.

Capital One Platinum | $1,500Discover IT | $1,800Victoria's Secret Angel VIP | $500Citi Secured | $200
Message 4 of 8
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

They take their time.  I ended up calling and talking to an analyst who finally confirmed I was approved.  I think I dialed 800-947-1444 from the backdoor thread.

Message 5 of 8
MrCrabs
Regular Contributor

Thanks, I called that number last night and just did the automatic route to check status(didn't feel like talking to anyone) and it said "still in processing" but to my surprise, I just checked my bank account and they took my $300! Smiley Happy

Do you know how long roughly the process will be from this stage? Feels like an eternity waiting for this card lol, I think my Cap 1 card was delivered faster than this.

Message 6 of 8
Brax
Frequent Contributor

Only another week or two, tops.

It took them a full 3 weeks to process my application last card I app'd with them. (Not including time to get the card in the mail)

Message 7 of 8
tiffjtiffj
Contributor

+1 it took just about 2 weeks until I finally called them up and another week or so for them to pull my funds. It's coming, they are just painfully slow about it.

Current EQ 634 TU08 670 EX 627
Garden: Take #25 (2017 - ouch)
2017 Goals: Citi Premier
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.