cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I cancel BlisPay, unresolved technical issues!!

tag
GalaxyStars
Regular Contributor

Should I cancel BlisPay, unresolved technical issues!!

So to explain my issue with BlisPay. I moved across country, also decided to change my telephone number.

Since then I can't get into my BlisPay app or account online to check balances, statements. If you have BlisPay you are automatically sent a SMS code when logging in an additional method of security.

So far I have called in 8 times and spoke with 3 managers and still have they yet to resolve this issue. They update my telephone number on the account and I still cant receive any text from them.

So basically im stuck in the cave man era of calling the number to check balances, make payments and etc.
3 REPLIES 3
Aahz
Established Contributor

Re: Should I cancel BlisPay, unresolved technical issues!!

@GalaxyStars wrote:
If you have BlisPay you are automatically sent a SMS code when logging in an additional method of security.

I have a Blispay card and log into it via my desktop (I don't keep financial info on my phone) at least once a day.  Haven't received an SMS from them since I first applied.

But as to your question....

What do you gain by closing it?  I'd simply pay it off, sock drawer it and let it continue to grow my AAoA.  Check back every six months or so to see if they've fixed your problem yet.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah, their CS leave a lot to be desired but if i were you, i'll keep trying til i get a competent CSR. it took me 3 to 4 csr before they fixed my mailing address problem (po box). *btw i was finally able to change it on my own online last week. so i know, they are slowly but surely working out the kinks at their end. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not big on Blispay CS either.  It took me almost 2 months to get a replacement card with my name properly represented on it.  First one had my name wrong, second one had my name wrong, third one was correct but that arrived about 2 months after I started making calls to them, writing a letter to prove how my name is represented, etc.  At one point of 2-3 weeks of limbo I called CS and found that 2-3 weeks earlier they never clicked submit on the request so the process hadn't even gotten underway.  If I hadn't followed up, I still wouldn't have a correct card today.  I understand that they are still in their first year of business, but I certainly hope that Year 2 is much improved in terms of CS.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.