Frequent Contributor
snowangel

Re: Should I close Orchard Bank??

silver0187 wrote:

With the cards you have, I would close Orchard, just to save money and/or from the inconvenience of calling every year trying to get the AF waive

+1

EQ: 662 | TU: 682 | EX Plus: 764
SL baddies fall off between Jan '13 - Oct '14
Valued Contributor
p-

Re: Should I close Orchard Bank??

Something to consider;  Orchard bank was just purchased by Capital One - so there's a chance in the next 12 months or so you might get the opportunity to convert to a higher limit / no AF card.  That's the only reason mine is still open.  I figure if I can keep getting CLI's and waiving the AF until I see what happens, I might as well.

2-13-14: FICO EXP: 779 - EQU: 742 - TRAN: 765 - AVG: 762 - +212 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+