Did you mean: 

Should I do 2 apps in a day

tag
Apinzon2374
Regular Contributor

Re: Should I do 2 apps in a day

@Creditaddict wrote:

What do you want the cards for?

Slate is pointless if you don't want to BT.

Capital One Prestige sounds pointless no matter what especially if you have 4 already... contact EO and uprage them to Quicksilver and Venture or something and then you have the card already and better... and CLI.. might get your $7k without even applying.

+1

If they approved you when your scores were lower, I don't see why they would deny you a CLI & PC now that your scores are better assuming you don't have any baddies.

Too bad CapOne doesn't consolidate CL's though (or so I've read) as that might be a good option too if it were available.

Capital One Quicksilver | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire | AMEX Blue Cash Everyday
Scores: EX: 725 | TU:742
Message 11 of 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Should I do 2 apps in a day

@Apinzon2374 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

What do you want the cards for?

Slate is pointless if you don't want to BT.

Capital One Prestige sounds pointless no matter what especially if you have 4 already... contact EO and uprage them to Quicksilver and Venture or something and then you have the card already and better... and CLI.. might get your $7k without even applying.

+1

If they approved you when your scores were lower, I don't see why they would deny you a CLI & PC now that your scores are better assuming you don't have any baddies.

Too bad CapOne doesn't consolidate CL's though (or so I've read) as that might be a good option too if it were available.

Yes, this is correct, they don't consolidate accounts/CLs.  They used to.  Hopefully, as they receive more feedback from customers, they may reverse that policy in the future.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.