Regular Contributor
Apinzon2374

Re: Should I do 2 apps in a day

Creditaddict wrote:

What do you want the cards for?

Slate is pointless if you don't want to BT.

Capital One Prestige sounds pointless no matter what especially if you have 4 already... contact EO and uprage them to Quicksilver and Venture or something and then you have the card already and better... and CLI.. might get your $7k without even applying.

+1

If they approved you when your scores were lower, I don't see why they would deny you a CLI & PC now that your scores are better assuming you don't have any baddies.

Too bad CapOne doesn't consolidate CL's though (or so I've read) as that might be a good option too if it were available.

Capital One Quicksilver | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire | AMEX Blue Cash Everyday
Scores: EX: 725 | TU:742
Valued Contributor
FinStar

Re: Should I do 2 apps in a day

Apinzon2374 wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

What do you want the cards for?

Slate is pointless if you don't want to BT.

Capital One Prestige sounds pointless no matter what especially if you have 4 already... contact EO and uprage them to Quicksilver and Venture or something and then you have the card already and better... and CLI.. might get your $7k without even applying.

+1

If they approved you when your scores were lower, I don't see why they would deny you a CLI & PC now that your scores are better assuming you don't have any baddies.

Too bad CapOne doesn't consolidate CL's though (or so I've read) as that might be a good option too if it were available.

Yes, this is correct, they don't consolidate accounts/CLs.  They used to.  Hopefully, as they receive more feedback from customers, they may reverse that policy in the future.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}