Valued Contributor
bunnyrabbit

Re: Should I get Discover More? I am really hesitated.

[ Edited ]

oshoair wrote:

I will think seriously about it.  have one more question since you have AMEX Blue. I have AMEX but from Bank of America and I am not happy at all since I cannot use the AMEX website for shopping or any offers that come directly from AMEX. Do you think I should consider getting an AMEX card directly from AMEX or this would be a hassle and mess up?

Thanks a lot.

Don't let your ccs control you!   You are the one control your ccs!!

I have no idea about it would be hassle and mess up or not.   My most of ccs are through pre-approved direct mails, include Amex Blue and Discover More.  I think since you got pre-approval from Discover, this may be the easy one to get.  It's up to you which one to apply.    If you decide to apply, I would like to suggest to apply for both same time ... Amex Blue and Discover More.  So, they will not see any new inq other than what you have now.

*I do not recommend Amex Blue Cash for you, due to your 1% rewards concern.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}