Regular Contributor
codeman5022

Re: Should I hit the Chase Luv Button even though I just got the Card. I am tempted y'all!!

landocalrissian, any update on the cli request?
Frequent Contributor
BobbyJ

Re: Should I hit the Chase Luv Button even though I just got the Card. I am tempted y'all!!

Hello,

I just received my Chase Platinum Visa in the mail yesterday after a recon for a denial 2 weeks ago.  My original limit was $1000 and I called the backdoor number and asked for $2000 and got an additional $300 for a total of $1300cl.   They told me that they review the accounts often and I could get my credit line increased higher within 3 months.

Bobby
Fico Scores: EQ 667 (8/10/14) EX 661 (6/28/14) TU 640 (6/6/14)
New Cards after BK DC: C1 Quicksilver Plat MC $4000 (2/2014)
Survived BK Filing: Fort Knox CU Plat Visa $5000 / Lowes $7000 / HSN Card $3000 / Walmart Card $2000 / Macys $800 / Target Red Card $500 / Fingerhut $600
Established Contributor
landocalrissian

No, I did not get the increase.  They are going to send a letter telling me why.  I guess, I need to be patient.  Sometimes it is hard to be in the credit game--BUT NONE OF US REALLY HAVE A CHOICE.

I did not use the backdoor #.  What is it, because I dont have it?  And I hope that it is a number that is different from the number on the back of the card.
I would really like to purchase a new Millineum Falcon with my WAMU (oops Chase card)!!!! But first I need a decent credit limit.
Valued Contributor
Schoolbuskid

Backdoors numbers can be found in the "credit cards" thread then you will see "backdoor numbers" pinned at the top!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+