Frequent Contributor
db23

Re: Should I hit the luv button?

mj2003cobra wrote:
I have had the Amex delta gold for about 45 days, started off with $2000, just got an increase to $6000, available in 15 minutes.

That's nice. I didn't say that OP wouldn't get the CLI, I simply indicated that it's not worth risking an F/R. If you don't mind getting a Financial Review and having AMEX poke and prod your tax return info then more power to you.
Valued Contributor
netpanther

Re: Should I hit the luv button?

turninganewleaf wrote:
I was approved for the AMEX Delta Gold card with a CL of $1K 9/12/07.  I converted to Blue Cash which took effect 10/3.  I called AMEX to determine which date I would be eligible for a CLI and was 10/12 (today). 

Should I go for a CLI?  I was going to go for $5K.  My only hesitation is that I'm applying for a home mortgage  next month and don't want a hard pull for the CLI?  Would it be a hard or soft pull?  Would a soft pull hurt me enough that I should wait on a CLI until after loan approval?

the bottom line is you are going for a mortg and I wouldn't do ANYTHING w/ my credit except GW's etc until you are prequalified on morg, find a house, close and wait for the check to fund.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+