Frequent Contributor
nyancat

Re: Should I or should I not????? Citi forward.....

ramblin_wreck08 wrote:
Well there goes my theory.

On iPhone. Sorry for lack of quoting.

No, I fully expect the new ones will be Visa Signature cards. Makes me disappointed I'm not getting one. Oh well. But EMV was already available, not for too long though.

American Express Costco TrueEarnings - $8,300; American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $5,000; American Express Delta Gold - $7,300; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Citi Forward - $5,800 and $4,500; Chase Sapphire Preferred - $7,500; Chase British Airways - $7,500; Discover It - $3,000
Valued Member
jatneal

I tried to recon for a Foward after receiving letter declined due to BK...mines was also in 05.  I reconned to Executive office, did another hard pull and still declined for BK.

I guess its luck of the draw -_-

Contributor
nickn86

It's always been kind of weird that the Forward is Citi's "starter card," but yet has better rewards than almost every other Citi card.

Chase Sapphire Preferred - 5.6k (3/13) | Amex Premier Rewards Gold - NPSL (1/13) | Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Visa Signature - 9k (1/13) | Amex Delta Gold - 6k (9/12) | Citi Forward Visa - 10k (10/12) | Discover It - 2k (2/12) | Chase +1 Visa - $300 (2/11)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}