Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I pc the unicorn?

tag
GOldfishes
Contributor

Re: Should I pc the unicorn?

Nope. I really don't see a problem with holding one or two AF cards, assuming they have decent benefits to justify the AF and you are actually using them. If I were you I would probably pick up a PRG in addition to the Zync...

Experian: 734 Equifax: 765 Transunion:776

BoA Cash Rewards($6500)|Fidelity Investment Rewards AMEX($5000)|Chase Freedom($4000)|
Chase Sapphire Preferred($6500)|Amex PRG ($NPSL)|Amex SPG($6000)|Amex Business Gold Rewards($NPSL)|Amex BCE ($10,200)|Citi AA Exec ($10,500)|
Message 31 of 33
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@GOldfishes wrote:

Nope. I really don't see a problem with holding one or two AF cards, assuming they have decent benefits to justify the AF and you are actually using them. If I were you I would probably pick up a PRG in addition to the Zync...

It's about principal. If one isn't using a card that has a AF of $25, it's a waste. Look at my cards, i spend $970 a year in annual fees, but i use all 4 cards to the fullest. I would never have a $25 AF card and not touch it, it's a waste. So as long as OP is using it, all is good!

Message 32 of 33
ottergo4
Contributor

I don't use mine much as I can get better rewards on other cards. But as long as they have Small Business Saturday and give you a $25 credit for something you would have bought anyway, it's basically a no annual fee card. I'm keeping mine unless things change!

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.