Did you mean: 

Should I recon???

tag
a3quit4s
Regular Contributor

Re: Should I recon???

I love when I see posts titled this

YOU ALWAYS RECON

EQ 733 3/3/13 GOAL: 800 Merrill Lynch Merrill+ $12,500 | AMEX BCE 6K | AMEX PRG NPSL | CSP 6K | Freedom 5K | Discover IT 5K | HVFCU 10K | American Eagle Visa 5K | Citi Thank You Preferred 6,100

In the garden since 4/22/13 | Hating on Capital One since '09
Message 11 of 15
brittany15213
Established Member

Should I try to recon again with them even though I already did once? I dont know if they can see that I already tried to recon one time.

Message 12 of 15
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Keep trying!!!! But wave the white flag if no dice this go around.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 15
a3quit4s
Regular Contributor

Sometimes its all about who you talk too.

I always try for a woman they are more helpful lol

EQ 733 3/3/13 GOAL: 800 Merrill Lynch Merrill+ $12,500 | AMEX BCE 6K | AMEX PRG NPSL | CSP 6K | Freedom 5K | Discover IT 5K | HVFCU 10K | American Eagle Visa 5K | Citi Thank You Preferred 6,100

In the garden since 4/22/13 | Hating on Capital One since '09
Message 14 of 15
kg2488
New Contributor

It had never crossed my mind to recon before I joined this forum. Now I would never NOT recon! Hey the worst they can say is no. I've had it work for me personally with one lender and not with another...but in both cases I was so glad I did. Even though it didn't change the denial I gained some useful information out of it. They will tell you what's not looking good to them and then you know what you need to work on. At least that has been my personal experience.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.