cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I set up all of my credit card due dates (& closing date) on the same date? Why or why not?

tag
MaxSaver

Should I set up all of my credit card due dates (& closing date) on the same date? Why or why not?

I have 3 credit cards.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Should I set up all of my credit card due dates (& closing date) on the same date? Why or wh

It's much easier to manage if you can 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
axledobe
Frequent Contributor

Re: Should I set up all of my credit card due dates (& closing date) on the same date? Why or wh

I did this because it's easier to keep up with them. However, if you do this and want a zero balance to report, there'll be a 3 or so day blackout where you won't want to use your cards between the due date and statement date.  Hope that makes sense. 

FICO SCORES: TU 769; EX 790; EQ 790 ***Gardening indefinitely***

Message 3 of 4
mrlh1980
Contributor

@MaxSaver wrote:

I have 3 credit cards.

I wouldn't have any different. I have all my accounts payment due date on the same day for a straight shot when making payments.

"Fools trade their SOULS for gold in an attempt to take control of things they can't control."
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.