Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I take the hit now for DCU??

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Should I take the hit now for DCU??

Thank MJSmiley Happy I know you're looking our for us, and this is probably a good time for me to learn patience and control. Everytime I get the urge to app for something I should make myself do crunches immediately. One of two things will happen....1) ill have abs of steel within a few weeks, or 2) ill get tired of crunches, and the app desire will go away lol.
Message 41 of 44
myjourney
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Thank MJSmiley Happy I know you're looking our for us, and this is probably a good time for me to learn patience and control. Everytime I get the urge to app for something I should make myself do crunches immediately. One of two things will happen....1) ill have abs of steel within a few weeks, or 2) ill get tired of crunches, and the app desire will go away lol.

You have my support be it DCU...Crunches or whatever and the only reason I give you a hard time is because...............Hmmm why do I give you a hard time? Lol

Back to the GC lady Smiley Happy

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 42 of 44
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Back in the garden Smiley Happy I was actually filling out the membership app while making this post, lol!! And then backed out of it, and closed the page completely.
Message 43 of 44
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Back in the garden Smiley Happy I was actually filling out the membership app while making this post, lol!! And then backed out of it, and closed the page completely.

Just be patient! You will be better for it in the long run. I guess I got lucky when I went to DCU and they gave me an account and CC. 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.