Regular Contributor
charyot77

Should I try to squeeze in one more app?

I don't apply for credit often but this week I've been n a roll!

I have applied and been approved for an Amex Blue, a Zync, and a US Bank Pltainum Visa.

I am currently thinking aboutdoing onemast app for the year with Citi.

Do you guys think I would be pressing my luck? I already have the inquiries, I figure I should group them all together.

Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Re: Should I try to squeeze in one more app?

charyot77 wrote:

I don't apply for credit often but this week I've been n a roll!

I have applied and been approved for an Amex Blue, a Zync, and a US Bank Pltainum Visa.

I am currently thinking aboutdoing onemast app for the year with Citi.

Do you guys think I would be pressing my luck? I already have the inquiries, I figure I should group them all together.

congrats! Do you need another cc? Does citi have some great promo/rewards you want? It sounds like you'd probably be approved based on what you got already. I'd think about the hit to your AAOA and how much you want/need the citi card to decide about apping. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Regular Contributor
charyot77

Re: Should I try to squeeze in one more app?

I don't NEED another credot card, I just thought it would be good to have the cards age together and to have the inqs fall off together.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+