cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I wait or ask now for CLI?

Established Contributor

Re: Should I wait or ask now for CLI?

I personally would wait until May, then take the hp for the increase. Seems like you are handling business well, keep it up! Smiley Happy
Gardening Since: March 4, 2013.
In My Wallet: Chase: Freedom Visa Signature | Sapphire Preferred World Mastercard. |
Message 11 of 12
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Should I wait or ask now for CLI?

If I were you I would wait for May,   apply for an Amex card, maybe BCE  or possibly Discover...  and then go for the CLIs on existing cards.

 

I think you're in a good spot right now, keep up the good work!


Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 12