Enhasa

Re: Should i be feel bad to closed my Wells Fargo account ?

[ Edited ]

did u try to ask for a CLI before? Another reason u didn't get high CLI was probably because you were on their college card the entire time.

Most banks aren't interested in extending huge lines of credit to college students, I assume.

dw anyways. u already closed it. cant do much now :smileytongue:

it shouldn't affect u anyways unless it was ur oldest (or one of the older) account.

Since rewards is your priority, u have way better cards (amex, chase freedom, discover) etc. So you didn't lose out on anything really.

Established Member
Tanyasf

Dear .you know what .Is the oldest credit card i have .but you know what is funny .My have own the card two years .the funiest part is  my credit report said my oldest card is 1 year and 2 months !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **bleep** ???????   However my BOA and Discover card  come after  my  WF college card  had appovred 4 days later .So i don't think it's too bad . 

Yes .This is a college card .You explan a lot 

I'm not an American and i will never be
Enhasa

if there's an error with the credit account age, u can call ur bank and get them to fix it. that'll help with ur score definitely! best of luck ^^

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}