Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should i close orchards now ?

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Should i close orchards now ?

@frogfan12 wrote:

The excessive quoting must stop. Where's a mod when you need one?

Didn't think it was getting excessive but OK.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 21 of 37
AllPro
Contributor

Thanks Guys !  Theres no need for further post here..Ha.. Ill take the both of your knowledge into consideration.Smiley Wink

Starting Score: EQ 729 TU 727
Current Score: Ex (AMEX) 765 EQ 734 TU 736
Goal Score: 780+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 22 of 37
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@AllPro wrote:

Thanks Guys !  Theres no need for further post here..Ha.. Ill take the both of your knowledge into consideration.Smiley Wink

No problem! Not trying to stir the pot with anyone but the info. on closing accounts is on this site. Check out the stickys at the top of the credit card forum!

GL on whatever you decide on!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 23 of 37
AllPro
Contributor

No thats cool ! I really apreciate your help..Really.. I just see this thread going south reall fast. 

Starting Score: EQ 729 TU 727
Current Score: Ex (AMEX) 765 EQ 734 TU 736
Goal Score: 780+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 24 of 37
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@AllPro wrote:

No thats cool ! I really apreciate your help..Really.. I just see this thread going south reall fast. 

I'm done with it i've said my peace, the poster can take it for what it is and move on.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 25 of 37
lbdebtfree

Lol... unfortunately i understood you even when you were responding in your noisy red comments that could be seen from Mars.  I don't think you understand how things seem to work either!   And I think your making a moot point.  There is equally as much research that would disagree that closing accounts rapidly like that for a newbie would be a wise idea

The accounts are obviously not hurting him, just his pocket book a little bit once a year.  Those accounts and mainly his payment history has obviously helped him obtain and keep his 700 credit score.  .   

Even if the credit bureaus themselves told me it was okay i wouldn't do it in the fashion you propose.  

Sometimes the best teacher is experience and I know several ppl people who have experienced a dip in credit when first starting out due to closing out small accounts like this and  their utilization was also low.  No matter what you say these accounts no matter how small hold some clout. 

I simply and likewise just don't agree with your philosphy.  So on that note we can happily agree to disagree on this one.  Smiley Happy   Have a good day.

"Being wealthy is all great but living comfortable and care free is better."

Jan 2012 CK FICO ~ (Ex) 666, (EQ) 650, (TU) 628
Feb 2012 CK FICO ~ (Ex) 666, (EQ) 657, (TU) 652

Lowest Known Score 530's. Goal Score: 720
Message 26 of 37
lbdebtfree

@LS2982 wrote:

@frogfan12 wrote:

The excessive quoting must stop. Where's a mod when you need one?

Didn't think it was getting excessive but OK.

First thing we've agreed on all day LOL

Message 27 of 37
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@lbdebtfree wrote:

Lol... unfortunately i understood you even when you were responding in your noisy red comments that could be seen from Mars.  I don't think you understand how things seem to work either!   And I think your making a moot point.  There is equally as much research that would disagree that closing accounts rapidly like that for a newbie would be a wise idea

The accounts are obviously not hurting him, just his pocket book a little bit once a year.  Those accounts and mainly his payment history has obviously helped him obtain and keep his 700 credit score.  .   

Even if the credit bureaus themselves told me it was okay i wouldn't do it in the fashion you propose.  

Sometimes the best teacher is experience and I know several ppl people who have experienced a dip in credit when first starting out due to closing out small accounts like this and  their utilization was also low.  No matter what you say these accounts no matter how small hold some clout. 

I simply and likewise just don't agree with your philosphy.  So on that note we can happily agree to disagree on this oneSmiley Happy   Have a good day.

This I can agree on! truce! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 28 of 37
lbdebtfree

@AllPro wrote:

Lol so sorry our discussion hijacked your thread.  I know you didn't anticipate all of this.  I didn't see all the posts before i responded last so now i digress.  Good luck to you.

Message 29 of 37
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Yea I apoligize for hijacking as well, all is good now!

how about a beer at the white house...................................Smiley Tongue

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 30 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.