Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should i open more credit cards?

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Should i open more credit cards?

@Anonymous wrote:
My scores are 758 equifax, 779 tu 756 experian. I am only 21 and have a chase freedom 3500 cl and boa 1500 cl. Also, I have a loan for furniture which is about 2300. I just opened a capital one qs 3000 limit today. I want to build my credit history.

I have no missed or late payments. Combined history is 1 year 5 months. 2 tu inquiries and 5 equifax. I know the inquiries arent well.

Because I am only 21 and want to be able to have a bright credit future. This means having more accounts and a longer history.

What is the best way to achieve this? I am looking to buying a car/house in the future at a young age. My score is well for just starting off my my problem is the history. Should I get more cards now before I need the history to get apporoved in the long run?

Thanks!

You have enough cards to build a great credit score.

IMHO, since you just got the Quicksilver, you should chill for 6 months or more before applying for anything else.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.