cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should my wife apply for Discover card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should my wife apply for Discover card?

Congrats!  Welcome to the Discover family which I am not a part of.  lol.

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hehe thanks. They don't like me either.Smiley Tongue

I never app'd, they were prequalifying me.  The card wasn't too pretty to me then, but now i'm starting to covet it after being around here.

I'm just glad you guys app'd cos I'm fiending to pull the trigger just for fun and I had a few drinks.  I'm living vicariously through you.  Thank god for Nixon egging everyone on.

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I never app'd, they were prequalifying me.  The card wasn't too pretty to me then, but now i'm starting to covet it after being around here.

I'm just glad you guys app'd cos I'm fiending to pull the trigger just for fun and I had a few drinks.  I'm living vicariously through you.  Thank god for Nixon egging everyone on.

You should app too.

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You should app too.

Can't meet the spend for the bonus.  I'm committed to 2,000 in the new few months with BoA, Chase, and Cap1.

But, yes, I've filled out the app for the Barclay Ring and the CSP and never hit the button...itchy, itchy trigger finger.  Someone app for me.

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its only another $750. You could buy a new TV.
Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Its only another $750. You could buy a new TV.

TV arrives tomorrow should FedEx make good time through this California storm.  My first purchase on the Freedom 30 min after activation.  Just a Samung 32" for my room courtesy cyber Monday week.

Haha, you're good, Nixon, you should change your logo to the little shoulder devil.  I think they would say yes with a baby rattle toy limit., but I have a sensitve heart and can't take rejection.   I'll wait.  Cat Tongue

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.