Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shouldn't apply any more, right?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Shouldn't apply any more, right?

@JWatson0405 wrote:

Thanks, I'm sure I will be!  I've caught the MyFICO itch, and the community has been far too helpful to not continue to visit, contribute and learn!

Happy holidays to you as well.

The same thing happened to me almost 10 months ago Smiley Very Happy

I couldn't agree more with your last statement.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@KIPPIE12 wrote:

Keep in mind that if you're going to  get a mortgage in Dec of 2012, that those inquiries will still remain on reports for 2 years, but will have already turned one year old, and will no longer have an impact on your score.  I have personally seen about a 4pt increase when one turns a year old

Same here, it seems as our FICO's get higher (You have very high FICO's as well), the less point increases we see when an inq hits the year mark, I remember when I was in the low 700's each inq that hit the year mark was worth about a 9 point increase. Was it like that for you KIPPIE or has it always been about a 4 pt. increase?

Message 12 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

If you are looking to replace BBMC I would get a Citi Card, my Fav. right now is "forward"

Message 13 of 16
JWatson0405
Contributor

I will not be using the BB RZMC very much with the addition of my two new cards. (Delta AmEx and USAA MC).  The $300 limit on that one just doesn't seem as appealing anymore.  Won't be closing it as it is my oldest revolver though; who knows maybe one day they will CLI me!

As far as my next card.  I've read good things about the Citi Forwards as well as a few Chase cards.  It will definitely be a prime when that time comes; seems like most primes are pulling EQ in my area (MN).  Unfortunate because thats my lowest score.  How do BoA cards stack up?  

Starting Score: EQ-484(10/10/2011) TU-533(10/10/2011)
Current Score: EQ-701(1/18/2013) TU-735(1/20/2013)
Goal Score: 750s!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JWatson0405 wrote:

I will not be using the BB RZMC very much with the addition of my two new cards. (Delta AmEx and USAA MC).  The $300 limit on that one just doesn't seem as appealing anymore.  Won't be closing it as it is my oldest revolver though; who knows maybe one day they will CLI me!

As far as my next card.  I've read good things about the Citi Forwards as well as a few Chase cards.  It will definitely be a prime when that time comes; seems like most primes are pulling EQ in my area (MN).  Unfortunate because thats my lowest score.  How do BoA cards stack up?  

I love BoA, had my BankAmericard Cash Rewards 123  World MasterCard with them 3 months 5K initial CL, asked for an additional 5K, two days later I logged into my online account, there it was 10K CL, soft pull, no questions asked, that's what I call a good CCC.Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 16
JWatson0405
Contributor

Well, I'll keep them in mind then, thanks for the input!

@Anonymous wrote:

@JWatson0405 wrote:

I love BoA, had my BankAmericard Cash Rewards 123  World MasterCard with them 3 months 5K initial CL, asked for an additional 5K, two days later I logged into my online account, there it was 10K CL, soft pull, no questions asked, that's what I call a good CCC.Smiley Wink

Well, I'll keep them in mind then, thanks for the input!

Starting Score: EQ-484(10/10/2011) TU-533(10/10/2011)
Current Score: EQ-701(1/18/2013) TU-735(1/20/2013)
Goal Score: 750s!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.