Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing some luv to NFCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Showing some luv to NFCU

I have been a part of the myfico forums since January.  I have followed instructions regarding pay for deletes and the HIPPA process.   Since becoming a member my scores have increased by 15 points.  Today I got my first credit card approval that was not secured.  I'm really excited and wanted to share.  Thank you for all the help.  I can finally see the rewards of credit gardening and playing the game as it should be played i.e. Utilization etc. Thanks for the direction.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Re: Showing some luv to NFCU

Congrats,  I too am a newbie and just got my first card a month ago and my score has increased by 26 points. I know how you must feel to get your first unsecured card.  Everyone on this forum is GREAT. 
FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 2 of 3
Lyythine
Established Contributor

Re: Showing some luv to NFCU

kimmiecoo,

If u dont mind me asking, what were your scores and CL when you received the NFCU credit card?  

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.