Established Member
kimmiecoo

Showing some luv to NFCU

I have been a part of the myfico forums since January.  I have followed instructions regarding pay for deletes and the HIPPA process.   Since becoming a member my scores have increased by 15 points.  Today I got my first credit card approval that was not secured.  I'm really excited and wanted to share.  Thank you for all the help.  I can finally see the rewards of credit gardening and playing the game as it should be played i.e. Utilization etc. Thanks for the direction.
Valued Contributor
Imhotrodcrazy

Re: Showing some luv to NFCU

Congrats,  I too am a newbie and just got my first card a month ago and my score has increased by 26 points. I know how you must feel to get your first unsecured card.  Everyone on this forum is GREAT. 
FICOS
TU 802 7/11/14
EX 797 7/6/14
EQ 752 7/28/14

Cash+ 19.5 / Amex 16.5 / US Bank loc 15k / Chase Freedom 10.6k
Regular Contributor
Lyythine

Re: Showing some luv to NFCU

kimmiecoo,

If u dont mind me asking, what were your scores and CL when you received the NFCU credit card?  

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+