Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sighhh...Amex still not reporting

tag
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: Sighhh...Amex still not reporting

@bobbay wrote:

I let it cut with a balance and it reported 24 hours after the statement cut.  I think that forces it to report otherwise I think it takes longer if you dont have a balance....

Yea I'm letting my report as well.  Hopefully that will force a reporting....fingers crossed!!!

Is your statement date based on when you opened your account or is there one closing date?  The reason I ask is because it was strange that the AU account I was on the statement date was around the 28th and so is the corporate card I have.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 11 of 19
bobbay
Established Contributor

I waited till it closed then the next day looked at the statement online then pulled my report the following day it was there.  It showed account open date as 2/93 and when I looked at the history it showed no data with feb reporting OK.  my cut date was 3/10 and I got the card on 2/14/14

Hope that helps Rhaeny. Smiley Happy

Current Score: EX 712 4/28/15, TU 713 4/14/14 lender pull, EQ 723 9/16/15, 740 EQ bankcard 8 6/1/15 lender pull
Last app 03/12/17

Message 12 of 19
Involver
Valued Contributor

I for one am happy that my BCE is not reporting right away because it would've pulled my AAoA under two years haha.  But as it stands, if it reports in a month I won't fall below that barrier.  

Message 13 of 19
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@bobbay wrote:

I waited till it closed then the next day looked at the statement online then pulled my report the following day it was there.  It showed account open date as 2/93 and when I looked at the history it showed no data with feb reporting OK.  my cut date was 3/10 and I got the card on 2/14/14

Hope that helps Rhaeny. Smiley Happy

Oh yea baby!!  

That's what I want to hear!

The opening date for my card will be 2/92 so that's why I can't wait.  

I opened mine on 2/21 and just looked at my account, and sure enough it shows a closing of 3/23 so hopefully by the 24th or 25th it shows up.  I guess if I hadn't been drinking extensively tonight I would have figured out that all I had to do was look online to see my closing date...duhhhh.  

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 14 of 19
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

My BCE still hasn't reported either.  It would be nice if it didn't until after I get my big ole 61 day 3x CLI.  Think positive right??

Message 15 of 19
Marcos8
Established Contributor

My BCP from the first week of October didn't show up until January. There was another thread about this delay a little while back.

Message 16 of 19
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Rhaeny wrote:

Is your statement date based on when you opened your account or is there one closing date?

Statement close is not the same for all accounts.  That said it's possible that two accounts could be the same by coincidence.

No sense in worrying over it reporting until after it closes.  Some accounts may report earlier but typically close is when they report.

Message 17 of 19
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@Rhaeny wrote:

@lhcole77 wrote:

Mine didn't report for 2 or 3 months

GULP!

That is just amazing to me.  But oh well, I'll just have to get over it eh?  LOL!

Guess I better wash my sorrows away with some more beer!  

GULP GULP GULP Smiley Very Happy

LOL!!

Gulp Gulp Gulp and GLUG GLUG GLUG!!!

Message 18 of 19
soccer5
Regular Contributor

Lol, mine didn't report until the second statement cut too. 

Starting Score: EX 549 EQ 465 TU 477
Current Score: EX 714 EQ 681 TU 727 EX Fico (PSECU) 683 EQ Fico 676 (MyFico) TU Fico (WalMart) 701 as of 6/6/2014
Goal Score: 700's
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.