cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tag
lexrjSD
Regular Contributor

Let's say I apply for the CSP/BCP/Arrival or any other with sign bonus, get the bonus, use it and close the card within 1yr or so. Is there a known time period that I can re-apply and get those bonuses again after I closed the card?

WALLET: Amex BCP 25K | Barclay Arrival Plus 27K | Chase Reserve 20K |
Amex SimplyCash 50K

FICO: EX 812 | EQ 815 | TU 815
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Sign up bonuses re-apply question

@lexrjSD wrote:

Let's say I apply for the CSP/BCP/Arrival or any other with sign bonus, get the bonus, use it and close the card within 1yr or so. Is there a known time period that I can re-apply and get those bonuses again after I closed the card?

in your example you will never get another bcp signup bonus, I think its 2 years after you get bonus for CSP, not two years after you applied. I am not sure about barclays they may be an bit more leniant for "churning" 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 3
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Sign up bonuses re-apply question

BoA and Citi would be better lenders to do what youre asking about with. Barclays and Chase are very YMMV and like mongstradamus said Amex is 1 lifetime bonus per card. I heard Wells Fargo is also restricted to 1 per lifetime (possibly another if your address changes)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.