Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signature Loan?

tag
ceejx
Established Contributor

Re: Signature Loan?

@trumpet-205 wrote:

You can try social lending website like Lending Club. Depending on your credit it can go lower than 11% APR. Or if you can pay it back really quick use balance transfer checks from your CC.

10.99% APR is pretty good for signature loan, given that it is an unsecured loan.

When my score was in the low 700s before my last app spree they offered me like 20% for a 2K loan.. (both lending tree and prosper) .. but the benefit is you can check the rate with a SP from their sites

Message 11 of 13
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

Isn't Chase Slate 0 BT fee? Depending on your monthly expenses it can also be fairly easy to avoid BT fee by simply charging everything to your 0% cards and the. Using the money you would normally use to pay your bill for whatever you need the loan for. That way you take advantage of your purchase APR. whether that gets you the money quickly enough depends on how soon you need it and how much you can charge in a month.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 13
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@Walt_K wrote:
Isn't Chase Slate 0 BT fee? Depending on your monthly expenses it can also be fairly easy to avoid BT fee by simply charging everything to your 0% cards and the. Using the money you would normally use to pay your bill for whatever you need the loan for. That way you take advantage of your purchase APR. whether that gets you the money quickly enough depends on how soon you need it and how much you can charge in a month.

The Chase Slate would be a good choice for BT, the only thing i would worry about with that would be what kind of CL would Chase issue on it.

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.