Re: Silly JetBlue Amex is tempting meeeee

Message 11 of 20
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Hahahhaha!! Idk when that changed! I love the emojis!! 😜😝😌😎😋
Oh no, don't get me in trouble, lexie!! Hahaha
That's where I'd be staying...
My friend has a place in Hell's Kitchen! I think..46th and 9th or 49th and 6th? Lol s'thin' like that! Either way, I loooooooove going there! It's always so much fun! I just like to walk around and observe everything... Well, and go out .. I really don't think it's all that dangerous like so many people claim. Lol

I've been deterred from app'ing ! Phew! 😷😏
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 12 of 20
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 13 of 20
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I'm thinking at least 10 on TU, and 8 on EXP & 7 on EQ.

Citi pulled exp& eq. That's why there's a difference. That would put me at August. The only reason I say August is if for some reason I don't get my promo offers paid off, which I should. The only thing that'd bring me outta the garden at those times is a really good rewards offer/or a bt offer lol
Also, by August, five inqs fall off. Then in Jan 2014... Four or five more fall off.. App spree deleted!! Haha 😄
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 14 of 20
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

JetBlue is sending out their 😈😈😈! We will counterattack with our 😇😇😇!

How many INQs are you waiting on to fall off?
WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 15 of 20
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Ok...August then- I understand if a new promo spins your head around like Linda Blair...I'll probably be beating you to the submit button! 😉
Message 16 of 20
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Hahahahh love it, lisaj!
Like around 8-10 per report. I had an app spree in Aug 2011 and then in Jan 2012.

After those fall off, I shouls just have 1-2 inqs per report!
Message 17 of 20
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I may have to app for a student loan on my own too come fall since my credit is better than my dear mother's.
Heh
Message 18 of 20
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

We will keep you strong till August. Time for drinks in the garden!
WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 19 of 20
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Ohh, you didn't mention the drinks in the garden before 😏... More motivation lol!
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.