Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simmons First Cli?

tag
iFICO
Valued Member

Simmons First Cli?

Does anyone know how to go about requesting a cli with Simmons First?   I have their Platinum Visa but it's only at 1800 and I would like to increase and close Citibank.

Starting Score: TU698 EQ691
Current Score: TU800 EQ816
Goal Score: achieved

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Simmons First Cli?

What methods have you tried?

Message 2 of 4
Gollum
Established Contributor

@iFICO wrote:

Does anyone know how to go about requesting a cli with Simmons First?   I have their Platinum Visa but it's only at 1800 and I would like to increase and close Citibank.

Their customer service hours are M-F 8:30am - 4:30pm:

http://www.simmonsfirst.com/personal_banking/credit_cards/cc_contact.aspx

I'm pretty sure those hours are Central Time Zone (one hour behind Eastern Time Zone)..

The phone number is 1-800-272-2102

There are also links on that webpage (in the upper left hand corner) for "Online Banking"

Credit Scores: (FICO 8) 846 Experian April 2024, 844 TransUnion March 2024 | (FICO 9) 849 Equifax April 2024
Credit Cards (newest to oldest): NFCU VISA Platinum $25,000 | BECU Cash Back VISA $10,000 | American Express BCE $9000 | Simmons Bank VISA $7500 | Capital One Quicksilver VISA Platinum (PC/upgrade from No Hassle Miles Rewards VISA Platinum) $500
Message 3 of 4
Gollum
Established Contributor

I just found out today that Simmons First does not do credit limit increases over the phone.  If a credit card customer calls via phone to request a CLI, Simmons First will mail a paper form to the customer for the CLI request.  No CLI is given during the first six months after approval for a Simmons First credit card.

Credit Scores: (FICO 8) 846 Experian April 2024, 844 TransUnion March 2024 | (FICO 9) 849 Equifax April 2024
Credit Cards (newest to oldest): NFCU VISA Platinum $25,000 | BECU Cash Back VISA $10,000 | American Express BCE $9000 | Simmons Bank VISA $7500 | Capital One Quicksilver VISA Platinum (PC/upgrade from No Hassle Miles Rewards VISA Platinum) $500
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.