Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simmons First Credit Card

tag
FocusOnFICO
Regular Contributor

Re: Simmons First Credit Card

When I applied--many years ago--for their MC, I needed to fill out a two-page application.  Page one contained the basics, page two contained the assets and liablilties section.  I hope that you get approved.

Starting Score: TU 766 EQ 788
Current Score: TU 788 EQ 811
Goal Score: TU 800 EQ 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 25
DI
Super Contributor

I started filling out the app for a Simmons card back in July.  I stopped after I felt it was asking for too much info. 
Message Edited by DI on 01-16-2010 10:15 PM
Message 22 of 25
davidboca
Contributor

To prospective applicants, I would recommend the online application instead of the printed version. It requires less information from the applicant.
Message 23 of 25
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

IMO they require too much information relative to their CL's. It used to be a very low APR - now a lower APR. However I already have some lower APR CC's and the lower APR's aren't of much use if you PIF. Anything I need to revolve now is either at 0% for nine months or 2.99% forever - can't really beat that!
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dunno with these guys.  I had applied in July of 2009.  Kept checking daily for 2 weeks still - we are processing.  Sent an email about a month and half into it.  nothing.  4 months later still nothing.

I check my credit score today and saw they had inquired on my credit back in July - just told me nothing.  Log in today and it says I was declined.

Go figure, 791 credit score with 1% used of my limits.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.