HG915

Simmons First Platinum Visa

I received the above card with a CL of 6500 which they increased to 8500 recently. I like it because it is simple and the rules are a page and a half (yes I am paranoid and dont trust CC companies so i figure the less said by them the better :smileytongue:

I noticed that credit lines above 10,000 require signatures and a financial statement. Does anyone have this card with a credit line at, or above, the 10,000 level requiring this and if so what does it really entail.

This bank and credit card fascinates me in that it is a throwback to the 1970s in terms of the way it operates and its real and English speaking customer serivce and while I dont expect my CL to reach that level anytme soon I am genuinely curious.

Thanks all 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+