Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple question about rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Simple question about rewards

I was looking at my Amex rewards today. There's a restaurant that I could use the gift card for in a few days, but not sure how these work. Do they mail you a physical card? If so, not much point in getting it as it will arrive after my trip into Atlanta.

Thanks,

Brad

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Simple question about rewards

@Anonymous wrote:

I was looking at my Amex rewards today. There's a restaurant that I could use the gift card for in a few days, but not sure how these work. Do they mail you a physical card? If so, not much point in getting it as it will arrive after my trip into Atlanta.

Thanks,

Brad

Yes, gift cards are mailed to you.

Message 2 of 3
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

Re: Simple question about rewards

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks,

Brad

Yes, gift cards are mailed to you.

Some gift cards are mailed or have the option for a e-gift card.  Check if you can get an e-gift card you would get the link with in 24 hours to print out.  I think the last time I got one it was emailed to me within a couple hours.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.