Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since Cap1 has been doing it...WF figured to start

tag
compassion101
Established Contributor

Re: Since Cap1 has been doing it...WF figured to start

Seems strange this day and age to have to put a hold on a domestic check. Having said that, just use electronic payments. I haven't had an issue like this in 5 years.

Message 11 of 13
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

They both are reminding you that you hold a subprime card and you will be treated as a substandard citizen untill you graduate to a prime card, yet its unlikely that either bank will graduate you to a prime card this decade, and you should leave them behind as soon as possible,  

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 12 of 13
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

none of my cards have ever held onto anything. 

a few weeks ago i tried paying my best buy store card (hsbc now capone) 

1300 payment. 

they said they tried the debit card but was denied and that it was the banks reason and to contact them. 

funny thing is i work at the bank and i looked my limit was 10k purchases and was 1k(at one time out of the atm) 

so anyways told em my account number and ach transit number and bam went through. 

payment posted after 2 days but held onto the credit for about two weeks. 

(it just freed up) 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.