Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sister credit update!

tag
sengpatt
Regular Contributor

Re: Sister credit update!

Also, not a Mastercard, but if your sister is in school, the Citi Forward for College Student offers 5x on dining, as well as bookstore purchases (including Amazon), movie theaters, and music stores (e.g. iTunes). Depending on how you value ThankYou points, it might even be a better card for dining and Amazon than the Chase Amazon lol.

Again, not a Mastercard, but something to look into perhaps in addition to a new MC. Smiley Wink
EX: 758 (10/12), TU: ???, EQ: ???

BankAmericard Travel Rewards // Citi Forward // Amex Blue Cash Preferred // Gap Visa
Message 11 of 15
swpopham
Established Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Hmm can you have both Sapphire and Freedom MC?? Also according tio the info I have provided What are her chances of being approved?? Once UTL lowers her income is $18,500 and shes 19.

I do not see an approval based on her income and history. Chase would see high util, low income and not want to issue the first 5k+ card. the freedom maybe but a sapphire i would say no. Apple is barclays and I think that maybe possible

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 12 of 15
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Shes not in school right now but will be pretty soon omce I graduate high school, But yeah thanks for all your info.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 13 of 15
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@b_seeker thanks for the site that way I know forsure that its the MC version

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 14 of 15
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

what do you guys think her possibities are of getting approved once she lowers her UTL and her scores rise with her credit history??

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.