Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sister's Discover card.

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Sister's Discover card.

@TimeLBK wrote:

Well, she had a few other cards-3 from Capital One; 1 being a Venture card that was combined earlier in the year with her other 2 from Cap 1, which now totals over $10K CL, then she was able to get a new Capital One for $1K a couple of months ago. She used those, instead of the Discover, now I am sure she will use the Discover now.

There's no reason to explain, my friend. 

Your sister's choices when it comes to paying for her purchases is beyond the scope of your thread... all we need to know here you have already told us, which is that in your sister's case they Discover was nice enough to send her a letter about her dormant account, and they gave her a CLI as well.

Again, I appreciate your sharing that data point.  Every time I think I can't like Discover any more, they do something like this and I my affection increases yet again.  Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 12
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Sister's Discover card.

@UncleB wrote:

@TimeLBK wrote:

Well, she had a few other cards-3 from Capital One; 1 being a Venture card that was combined earlier in the year with her other 2 from Cap 1, which now totals over $10K CL, then she was able to get a new Capital One for $1K a couple of months ago. She used those, instead of the Discover, now I am sure she will use the Discover now.

There's no reason to explain, my friend. 

Your sister's choices when it comes to paying for her purchases is beyond the scope of your thread... all we need to know here you have already told us, which is that in your sister's case they Discover was nice enough to send her a letter about her dormant account, and they gave her a CLI as well.

Again, I appreciate your sharing that data point.  Every time I think I can't like Discover any more, they do something like this and I my affection increases yet again.  Smiley Happy

+1

Absolutly agree. None of us pay her bills, nor does her not using it make her any less intelligent. It was a good data point, and quite interesting to see.  I liked Discover a lot already, but this just made it even better lol

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.