Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sites that give 10% cashback on restraunts

tag
charleeislegend
Regular Contributor

Sites that give 10% cashback on restraunts

So recently I stumbled onto this site mogl.com that gives you 10% cashback for eating at participating restraunts (already got 25 bucks back on first month!). Just wondering if you guys know any sites similar to this, i want to maximize my cashback!

Credit Karma (TU) : 810 Discover FICO (TU): 805 Credit Sesame (EX): 805 myFICO (EQ) - 791
Amex Simplycash Business - $15000 Citi Costco - $12000 Citi Double Cash - $10000 Discover IT - $12000 Chase Sapphire Reserve - $32000
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jake619
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sites that give 10% cashback on restraunts

It looks like they're affiliated with MoJoPages here in San Diego.  They have a restaurant locator here.  The participating places seem to be SoCal-related, too.

EDIT:  Just noticed only avaialable in CA.

Message 2 of 4
PokemonMaster
Frequent Contributor

There have been several sites that do this but only one has lasted awhile. The business model is not sustainable so they always crash and burn after a couple of months. MyLinkables (https://www.mylinkables.com/) is the only site that has lasted. Be wary of the ones you do sign up for as one (Envaulted) went belly up while still owing people cashback checks. I still use MyLinkables and have recently received a payment from them but like I said the business model in its current form is not sustainable long term.

Message 3 of 4
charleeislegend
Regular Contributor

@PokemonMaster wrote:

There have been several sites that do this but only one has lasted awhile. The business model is not sustainable so they always crash and burn after a couple of months. MyLinkables (https://www.mylinkables.com/) is the only site that has lasted. Be wary of the ones you do sign up for as one (Envaulted) went belly up while still owing people cashback checks. I still use MyLinkables and have recently received a payment from them but like I said the business model in its current form is not sustainable long term.

thanks, ill check that one out!

Credit Karma (TU) : 810 Discover FICO (TU): 805 Credit Sesame (EX): 805 myFICO (EQ) - 791
Amex Simplycash Business - $15000 Citi Costco - $12000 Citi Double Cash - $10000 Discover IT - $12000 Chase Sapphire Reserve - $32000
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.