cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sites that give 10% cashback on restraunts

Contributor

Sites that give 10% cashback on restraunts

So recently I stumbled onto this site mogl.com that gives you 10% cashback for eating at participating restraunts (already got 25 bucks back on first month!). Just wondering if you guys know any sites similar to this, i want to maximize my cashback!

Credit Karma (TU) : 745 Discover FICO (TU): 770 Credit Sesame (EX): 735 myFICO (EQ) - 713
Amex Simplycash Business - $7000 Travelocity AMEX - $1400 Amex TrueEarnings - $7500 Chase Sapphire - $6000 Citi Forward Student - $5000 Discover IT Student - $1900
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sites that give 10% cashback on restraunts

It looks like they're affiliated with MoJoPages here in San Diego.  They have a restaurant locator here.  The participating places seem to be SoCal-related, too.

EDIT:  Just noticed only avaialable in CA.

GangnamFICO wrote:

Because the chicks dig it when I throw down the card to the waiter and...it comes in handy if I'm short on cash until payday and need a short spot. AMEX gets the booty, and that's important when you're a Pirate.

Minor vulgarity edit --Rev

Message 2 of 4
Frequent Contributor

There have been several sites that do this but only one has lasted awhile. The business model is not sustainable so they always crash and burn after a couple of months. MyLinkables (https://www.mylinkables.com/) is the only site that has lasted. Be wary of the ones you do sign up for as one (Envaulted) went belly up while still owing people cashback checks. I still use MyLinkables and have recently received a payment from them but like I said the business model in its current form is not sustainable long term.

Scores: EX - 769 (Amex FICO 5/21/16) TU - 763 (Discover FICO - 4/30/16), EQ - 795 (Citi FICO - 5/24/16)
Current Cards: Amex BCE - 10k, NFCU cashRewards Sig - 8k, Discover It - 10k, Citi Dividend WE - 8k, Chase Freedom - 4k, Chase Amazon Visa Sig - 4k
Last App: 3/4/2016.
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Contributor

JollehRoger wrote:

There have been several sites that do this but only one has lasted awhile. The business model is not sustainable so they always crash and burn after a couple of months. MyLinkables (https://www.mylinkables.com/) is the only site that has lasted. Be wary of the ones you do sign up for as one (Envaulted) went belly up while still owing people cashback checks. I still use MyLinkables and have recently received a payment from them but like I said the business model in its current form is not sustainable long term.

thanks, ill check that one out!

Credit Karma (TU) : 745 Discover FICO (TU): 770 Credit Sesame (EX): 735 myFICO (EQ) - 713
Amex Simplycash Business - $7000 Travelocity AMEX - $1400 Amex TrueEarnings - $7500 Chase Sapphire - $6000 Citi Forward Student - $5000 Discover IT Student - $1900
Message 4 of 4