Contributor
charleeislegend

Sites that give 10% cashback on restraunts

So recently I stumbled onto this site mogl.com that gives you 10% cashback for eating at participating restraunts (already got 25 bucks back on first month!). Just wondering if you guys know any sites similar to this, i want to maximize my cashback!

Credit Karma (TU) : 745 Discover FICO (TU): 770 Credit Sesame (EX): 735 myFICO (EQ) - 713
Amex Simplycash Business - $7000 Travelocity AMEX - $1400 Amex TrueEarnings - $7500 Chase Sapphire - $6000 Citi Forward Student - $5000 Discover IT Student - $1900
Frequent Contributor
jake619

Re: Sites that give 10% cashback on restraunts

[ Edited ]

It looks like they're affiliated with MoJoPages here in San Diego.  They have a restaurant locator here.  The participating places seem to be SoCal-related, too.

EDIT:  Just noticed only avaialable in CA.

GangnamFICO wrote:

Because the chicks dig it when I throw down the card to the waiter and...it comes in handy if I'm short on cash until payday and need a short spot. AMEX gets the booty, and that's important when you're a Pirate.

Minor vulgarity edit --Rev

Frequent Contributor
JollehRoger

There have been several sites that do this but only one has lasted awhile. The business model is not sustainable so they always crash and burn after a couple of months. MyLinkables (https://www.mylinkables.com/) is the only site that has lasted. Be wary of the ones you do sign up for as one (Envaulted) went belly up while still owing people cashback checks. I still use MyLinkables and have recently received a payment from them but like I said the business model in its current form is not sustainable long term.

Scores: TU - 756 (Discover FICO - 10/01/2014), EQ - 716 (MyFico FICO - 12/1/2013)
Current Cards: NFCU cashRewards Sig - 5k, Amex BCE - 6.8k, Discover It - 5k, Citi Dividend WE- 5k, Chase Freedom - 4k
Last App: 6/10/2014. In the garden for a few years.
Contributor
charleeislegend

JollehRoger wrote:

There have been several sites that do this but only one has lasted awhile. The business model is not sustainable so they always crash and burn after a couple of months. MyLinkables (https://www.mylinkables.com/) is the only site that has lasted. Be wary of the ones you do sign up for as one (Envaulted) went belly up while still owing people cashback checks. I still use MyLinkables and have recently received a payment from them but like I said the business model in its current form is not sustainable long term.

thanks, ill check that one out!

Credit Karma (TU) : 745 Discover FICO (TU): 770 Credit Sesame (EX): 735 myFICO (EQ) - 713
Amex Simplycash Business - $7000 Travelocity AMEX - $1400 Amex TrueEarnings - $7500 Chase Sapphire - $6000 Citi Forward Student - $5000 Discover IT Student - $1900

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}