turboturtle321

Skymiles

Does anyone know the credit requirements for any type of Skymiles card? We are really working on raising our credit scores, so I don't want an inquiry if it's not worth it. Thanks :smileyhappy:
Established Contributor
unknown_entity

Re: Skymiles

650+ I'd say.

07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Frequent Contributor
lurknomore

Re: Skymiles

Some posters have been approved with 620+ EX scores (Amex seems to be a big EX puller lately).  Obviously, the higher the score, the better.

A friendly warning to you though:  Many (but not all) people who have fallen victim to Amex AA (CLDs and F/R) have reported a specific commonality -- They obtained an "in" with Amex through Skymiles and then converted to another product and before long.. Bam!... AA! 

Of course, I'm not saying this will always be true or that any Amex customer is more likely or less likely than others to be hit with AA.  I'm only making an obvervation.  Amex has been acting pretty schizo lately so one never knows. 

Having said all that, good luck if you choose to apply!  :smileyhappy:
FICO: 8/08 - TU 718; EQ 702; EX 733 (Bonafide 700 club member!)
Next goal: 750s across the board!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}