Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slate FICO update intervals?

tag
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

Slate FICO update intervals?

Mine still shows from 3/21, which doesn't really help considering quite a few things changed since. Anyone recieved an update since they got their dashboard activated? Thanks.

TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Slate FICO update intervals?

Nope. I called a couple days ago and talked to a rep that tried to argue with me about all the things that would cause a score change. Problem is every single thing she listed has happened since 04/01 Smiley Tongue Then she changed tactics and said I need to contact EX which is nonsense so I decided to stop wasting my time with her and asked for a supervisor.

Next young lady was great. She looked over my account, noted the issues and admitted its a new program that may have some kinks to work out. Then asked me to please be patient with them in the meantime and call back if I dont show any update for the month of May. Thats all I needed to hear from the start. Honesty and understanding is appreciated.
Message 2 of 8
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

An update every couple months is typical. 

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is stuck on 4/4/2015

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still same score from 3/28 for me.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

should be once a month, but due to the fact that is a new service for chase it might be a bit buggy!

Message 6 of 8
ddemari
Super Contributor

i have had the link for fico on my landing page buit it always error messaged out until today it worked! but it says my fico score is from 4/4/15 and does not say when the next update is anywhere. you would think it could be similar to barclays, where they may receive multiple scores and will map the last score received for that cycle. 

Message 7 of 8
JAmajzan
Valued Member

it seems to be one month behind for me. on 5/6 i saw my score from 4/6. so im waiting for 6/6 to see if i see my score from 5/6.

Starting Score: 580
Current Score 2/16: 707 Tu, 711 Ex, 706 Eq
Goal Score: 740

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.