Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slate MasterCard 7-10 Message

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Slate MasterCard 7-10 Message

Wife applied for Slate Mastercard got the 7to10 message when any of you got this when applied for slate did you get good news or bad? After days past by.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Slate MasterCard 7-10 Message

Call the backdoor number for a recon. They just may very well need to verify info

Message 2 of 6
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

what happens if we dont call?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 3 of 6
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Calling in pretty much answers whether or not you were approved, and if you weren't you can ask them to reconsider and take another look in an attempt to change it to an approval.

If you don't call in you will get a letter with either a denial, approval or perhaps they will need more info.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 6
ItchyAppFingers
New Contributor

I got the same message when I applied **bleep** within 30 days or reapply after 30 days when my balances have been completely paid off then she would be able to approve me. Oh well....
My Current Plastic: {Amazon Store Card} {Amazon Visa} {Amex Zync} {Amex Gold PRG} {Amex BCE} {Bloomingdales} {BOA 123 Cash Rewards} {Capital One Platinum Visa} {Chase Freedom Visa} {Discover IT} {Kohls} {Macy's} {Nordstrom} {SonyCard Visa} {Target RedCard}
Message 5 of 6
ItchyAppFingers
New Contributor

*I was denied because of my small balances on my store cards.
My Current Plastic: {Amazon Store Card} {Amazon Visa} {Amex Zync} {Amex Gold PRG} {Amex BCE} {Bloomingdales} {BOA 123 Cash Rewards} {Capital One Platinum Visa} {Chase Freedom Visa} {Discover IT} {Kohls} {Macy's} {Nordstrom} {SonyCard Visa} {Target RedCard}
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.