Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Number Store Card

tag
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Sleep Number Store Card

Yeah, I have heard that they are very good mattresses.

I wonder if they would report as a dreaded "consumer finance" account ~ I know that many furniture store accounts do.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 11 of 14
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@LS2982 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

GE Capital, you cant go wrong

Yea.......................JCP $150 limit, Card in artic conditions right now........................Yea GECRB is on my "     " list right now!

Ouch..how many GE cards do you have?

4 (CareCredit, Walmart, Old Navy, JCP)

I'd like to get that sleep number card but not willing to app for it until end of year.

Step away from the keyboard!!!! Smiley Wink

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am very familiar with this card.  When you apply, you should have a FICO of around 675+ and lower util.  The average initial credit line is about $3000.  However, I would strongly advise against buying a Sleep Number bed.  Read consumeraffairs.com and read all of the complaints about the mattress and the warranty.  Here is the link to the site http://www.consumeraffairs.com/furniture/select.html

The reviews speak for themselves.  Whatever you decide, I hope this post helped you!

Message 13 of 14
dalebb
Valued Contributor

go for temperpedic

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.