Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small Biz Sat Credit and Statement on Amex question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Small Biz Sat Credit and Statement on Amex question

Had 55 dollars due on statement. Then small biz credit came in and brought it down to 30. So I paid 30 dollars and the website still says 25 dollars due by 12th. 

Ah I don't like that at all! What to do?

outstanding balance = 0

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Small Biz Sat Credit and Statement on Amex question

@Anonymous wrote:

Had 55 dollars due on statement. Then small biz credit came in and brought it down to 30. So I paid 30 dollars and the website still says 25 dollars due by 12th. 

outstanding balance = 0

you better call and check with someone, otherwise I would pay it and have a credit before I left what the computer seems to think is a payment due.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Small Biz Sat Credit and Statement on Amex question

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

outstanding balance = 0

you better call and check with someone, otherwise I would pay it and have a credit before I left what the computer seems to think is a payment due.

Yeah thats my thinking too. I wouldn't want to risk it. I think I might just make another payment and see what happens.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.