Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small Walmart CLI

tag
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Small Walmart CLI

Signed on to the Walmart Credit Card Online site to schedule a payment and saw they gave me a small $100 CLI.  Nice surprise since I've only hit my 3rd statement.  My Garden is growing.... slowly, but it's growing!! And thats what counts!   Gardening is not easy that's for sure!! lol! 

Slowly building....
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Small Walmart CLI

Amen to that!

Congrats on your CLI! 

Keep up the good work.  Smiley Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 2 of 12
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

Amen to that!

Congrats on your CLI! 

Keep up the good work.  Smiley Happy

Thanks so much tcbofade!Smiley Happy

Slowly building....
Message 3 of 12
crunching_numbers
Valued Contributor

CLI's are always good. Congrats. 

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: FICO 8 = 844(9/15) EQ, 827 TU, 811 EX (7/15); mortgage FICO= 758 (9/15)EQ5, 797 TU4, 748 EX2 (7/15)
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (24.8K), BofA Travel Rew Sig (22.5K), B&N World MC (22.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (20K),United Mil+ExpSig (16.3K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig (8.6K), Disc It (16.4K), Citi Dia Pref MC (3.7K),Sam's MC (10K), Wally (7.5K), JCP(5.3K), Costco (2K)
Message 4 of 12
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!

It makes no difference how small or how large, a CLI represents you are doing things right!

Keep up the great work and the CLI's will continue.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 5 of 12
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@TeeandDee wrote:

Signed on to the Walmart Credit Card Online site to schedule a payment and saw they gave me a small $100 CLI.  Nice surprise since I've only hit my 3rd statement.  My Garden is growing.... slowly, but it's growing!! And thats what counts!   Gardening is not easy that's for sure!! lol! 

Progress is progress... good for you!!! Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 6 of 12
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats.

Any CLI is a good CLI and even better when they are SP's Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 12
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Thanks everyone! It is pretty nice to sign in and see a CLI...and even nicer to know that it's a sign that progress is being made!! Smiley Happy

Slowly building....
Message 8 of 12
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

All sp increases are good and rather nice if they gave it to you becasuse they wanted to show a bit of customer appreciationSmiley Wink

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 9 of 12
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Congrats! The first few increases from Walmart are usually small (Auto or requested), then they seem to get larger as time goes on. But the card will grow, just a little at a time. I never got a auto CLI on mine, and didn't start asking for increases until I had it for almost 2 yrs (wasn't reading My Fico then).

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.