Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smith Barney

tag
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Smith Barney

What can you tell me about them? I jsut got a message from them regarding wanting our biz.
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Smith Barney

They are good company and can you. They are part of Citi Bank. Recently I have moved all my personal and business accounts to SB. They can help in many ways for you as single stop for all your personal / business needs. Call them and talk to them.
Message 2 of 3
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Re: Smith Barney

intresting... I'll do a bit of research online... this could be my out for dumping WELLS FARGO. (Got no love for us putting a half a mill through them for the last 5 years!) Did they check your personal credit? As I stated earlier Hubby has a 2005 tax lein we just started paying on. I have the withdrawl of lien request ready but I wanted to see a few payments poat first.

Message Edited by Jesedmotherof5 on 04-30-2008 11:02 AM
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.