Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So Cap1 EO called me today...

tag
primechicken
Contributor

Re: So Cap1 EO called me today...

Just got an auto CLI bump up to 1500 today. The guy I had talked to said the credit steps bump would still happen even after he got my CL doubled (just 500 to 1000), but he said it would be 250 more (to 1250). Today it went from 1000 to 1500. Still got the 1% cash rewards across the board and no AF too. Didn't really have much leverage to do all this. EO email strategy seems effective!

I got some cards with some credit limits. Some are better than others.
Message 31 of 34
myjourney
Super Contributor

@primechicken wrote:

Just got an auto CLI bump up to 1500 today. The guy I had talked to said the credit steps bump would still happen even after he got my CL doubled (just 500 to 1000), but he said it would be 250 more (to 1250). Today it went from 1000 to 1500. Still got the 1% cash rewards across the board and no AF too. Didn't really have much leverage to do all this. EO email strategy seems effective!

Congrats glad it worked for you

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 32 of 34
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@primechicken wrote:

CONGRATS!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 33 of 34
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@primechicken wrote:

Nice going!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.