Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So Chase is softing me?

tag
zeusta20
Established Contributor

Re: So Chase is softing me?

@09Lexie wrote:
Chase SPd me 4-5 times the first 6 weeks. Now it's once in awhile.

I just thought about it...Lexie, whats your credit card portfolio like?? I see you posting all the time, and you're very knowledgeable about a lot of stuff. Whats your portfolio like???...If you don't mind me asking that is Smiley Happy

Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Sig-15k
Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa Infinite-10k
Chase Freedom-4k
1st Financial Bank USA-11.4k
USAA Amex-7.5k
USAA Visa Sig-7k
Citi Thank you Preferred-4.8k
Citi Diamond-2k
Amex Gold-NPSL

FICO8-11/2017
EX: 737
EQ: 722
TU: 735
Message 11 of 27
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I think Chase sp me every month
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 12 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

No, I don't mind you asking. My CS are in my siggy. I have AMEX PRG, Chase Freedom, Discover It, PayPal MC, Wal/Discover, DCU PLAT Visa, NFCU, Mutual of Omaha MC. Store cc's Macy's, JCP, VS, Nordstrom and I'm an AU on Sams Credit.

I think that's it. 1 baddie on EQ and EX both falling off next year.
Message 13 of 27
zeusta20
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
No, I don't mind you asking. My CS are in my siggy. I have AMEX PRG, Chase Freedom, Discover It, PayPal MC, Wal/Discover, DCU PLAT Visa, NFCU, Mutual of Omaha MC. Store cc's Macy's, JCP, VS, Nordstrom and I'm an AU on Sams Credit.

I think that's it. 1 baddie on EQ and EX both falling off next year.

ahhh gotcha! Nice line up of cards...now you dont' seem so mysterious to me anymore...FINALLY! lol.haha.

Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Sig-15k
Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa Infinite-10k
Chase Freedom-4k
1st Financial Bank USA-11.4k
USAA Amex-7.5k
USAA Visa Sig-7k
Citi Thank you Preferred-4.8k
Citi Diamond-2k
Amex Gold-NPSL

FICO8-11/2017
EX: 737
EQ: 722
TU: 735
Message 14 of 27
CBTS
Frequent Contributor

Noob question, but how do you guys tell if the CCCs are softing you? I thought softs only appear if you get the CR directly from the bureau and not on the CR from monitoring services (including myfico??) If so, do most people on here get the CRs directly from bureau's every month? Smiley Surprised

Message 15 of 27
MamboItaliano
Frequent Contributor

Now that we can talk about it because it's been recommended by CSR's to many users (it used to be taboo on this website):

Get yourself to the dispute section (I use Experians off of my USAA).

In there you should see requests for credit information.

On top are the hard pulls.

Below that are the softs.

Re-entered the garden on 9/16/2013.

Starting Score: (TU) 517 (EQ) 469 (EX) 519 (6/1/2010)
Current Score: (TU98) 714 (TU04) 712 (EQ Beacon 5.0) 672 (EX -FICO v2) 724 (6/13/13)
Goal Score: 700 Club for all 3 (2 out of 3 so far)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 27
CBTS
Frequent Contributor

The CRs that I get throught CITI Identitymonitor doesn't have a dispute section Smiley Sad

Message 17 of 27
CS800
Super Contributor

When I look at my EX reports, I can see that Chase SP's me amost every month. But I'm still stuck at $20K on my CSP. Any CLI they assure me would be a HP. Not sure why they SP though. Maybe if they are feeling generous, then they use the SP to auto CLI.

Customer initiated is always HP with them,

Message 18 of 27
john398
Senior Contributor

Chase and Amex seem to be softin me monthly, around the 21st of each month, for some reason I do not see a June 2013 entry for either one though, I wonder if its just behind in posting

Message 19 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

They both SPd me in June. Amex already in July too.
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.