Did you mean: 

So GE doesn't like me?

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: So GE doesn't like me?

@ricefed wrote:
I just pm's you a helpful phone number.

Could you pm the number to me too please? Thanks!

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a question...I recently(like a month ago) asked for a CLI and was approved but  I was thinking to ask for a higher increase..do you think it's way to soon? I had a balance of $25 but PIF yesterday. Should I just wait till that payment processed or should I go ahead and ask?

Message 22 of 25
colindidit
Established Contributor

If you're referring to GE I believe you can only request every 3 or 4 months. I know personally I tried right after a month that i rquested a credit increase that the reason they didnt approve a additional one was that I had recently gotten one so id wait or call
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 23 of 25
mtrsprt
Frequent Contributor

I have had my Walmart store card since July.  Started at $400.00 CL.  I hit the "Request CL increase" button online, and they instantly gave me $150.00 CLI to $550.00

I charged a total of 213.00 on the card since I got it.

Starting Score: 521 TU, 597 EQ, 574 EX on 6/20/2011
Current Score: 753 TU, 764 EQ, 766 EX on 02/17/2014
Goal Score: 720-740 Across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 25
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a question...I recently(like a month ago) asked for a CLI and was approved but  I was thinking to ask for a higher increase..do you think it's way to soon? I had a balance of $25 but PIF yesterday. Should I just wait till that payment processed or should I go ahead and ask?

You can ask for a credit increase just call the backdoor number. Many members here including myself have asked within a months time and recieved a really high limit. The difference is that you will actually talk to a live person not a automated system best of luck.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.