Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So What's Up With BofA Slow Reporting?

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

So What's Up With BofA Slow Reporting?

Account closed the 27th still hasn't reported to Experian as of a few minutes ago. That's strange anyone else?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
westcon5
Valued Member

Re: So What's Up With BofA Slow Reporting?

I'm not sure about closing an account, but I opened a new CC with them on Monday and it is reporting as of Thursday.
Message 2 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

smallfry wrote:
Account closed the 27th still hasn't reported to Experian as of a few minutes ago. That's strange anyone else?

Is that from the backdoor full EX report, or from CreditSecure or another of the EX monitoring services?

I just got an alert from CS about a new LOC finally reporting. When I checked my CS report, it was only showing on TU, which was like, Oh c'mon. So I pulled a backdoor EX, and it was there; just not on the EX-backed CreditSecure report.

Lately any change I see on my CS report hits TU first, and we all know that TU isn't the prompt updater.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@smallfry wrote:

Is that from the backdoor full EX report, or from CreditSecure or another of the EX monitoring services?

I just got an alert from CS about a new LOC finally reporting. When I checked my CS report, it was only showing on TU, which was like, Oh c'mon. So I pulled a backdoor EX, and it was there; just not on the EX-backed CreditSecure report.

Lately any change I see on my CS report hits TU first, and we all know that TU isn't the prompt updater.

Back door. And it's just BofA. Walmart closed 28th Penfed 2nd Chase 2nd NFCU 3rd Citi 2nd. Only non reporter is Bank of Italy.

Message 4 of 6
Lyythine
Established Contributor

Bank of Italy???  Well, someone knows their history pretty well!!  Smiley Wink  If only Amadeo was still the chairman... this whole financial fiasco would have never happened...he simply would have sent a couple men to break some bones and all of a sudden.... funds start rolling in....  Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

LOL.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.