cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So disappointing for Bloomingdales Amex!!!

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: So disappointing for Bloomingdales Amex!!!

@enharu wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@enharu wrote:
@Anonymous, I don't know. Haven't had any statements generate yet. Was just wondering how fast / slow DSNB takes to report the new account.

When you log in can you see two credit cards / lines?  For instance my store card cuts on the 9th but the Amex cuts on the 15th. 

i logged in at bloomingdales.com and it's showing 1 credit line (Bloomingdale's American Express Card).

There's only 1 due date.

Maybe this means my upgrade was retracted, or not activated? 

I guess I will call again tomorrow. This is somewhat confusing.

Actually, no if it's like Macy's Amex, you'll have to 'register' that card when it arrives.  Which also means, update your billing, paperless etc. So, you won't see the other TL until you get the card. 

Message 61 of 66
Ron1
Super Contributor

Enharu,
It is normal only showing 1 account. It won't show Amex until you activated the card. You need to add Bloomie's Amex into your shopping account's profile. My card took almost a month to get here. It came in big envelope. Don't worry! You already got the card .

Ron.
Message 62 of 66
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Ron1 wrote:
Enharu,
It is normal only showing 1 account. It won't show Amex until you activated the card. You need to add Bloomie's Amex into your shopping account's profile. My card took almost a month to get here. It came in big envelope. Don't worry! You already got the card .

Ron.

+1

Message 63 of 66
enharu
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:
Enharu,

Ron.

Ah I see. 

@Anonymous and ron, Thanks a lot for the info! Really appreciate it.

All these new accounts are killing my AAoA Smiley Sad

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 64 of 66
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Ron1 wrote:

It has two different billing dates. It reports tow different credit lines.

Ron.

Correct.  Very much like Macy's does.  And, they also can have a few MPAs (Jewelry, Fur Salon, Furniture) alongside like Macy's.

Message 65 of 66
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@enharu wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:
Enharu,

Ron.

Ah I see. 

@Anonymous and ron, Thanks a lot for the info! Really appreciate it.

All these new accounts are killing raping my AAoA Smiley Sad

LOL... going by your words from another post! Smiley Very Happy

Message 66 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.